Indomaret to open 1,000 new outlets
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM On the up: Passersby walk in front of an Indomaret minimarket in Palmerah, Central Jakarta, on Monday. The retail store has set a 2012 sales target of Rp 23.4 trillion (US$2.62 billion), up 30 percent from last year, in anticipation of support from surging public purchasing power in the country. JP/Wendra AjistyatamaLocal retail chain Indomaret expects its total sales to surge by 30 percent to Rp ...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official