Bali lowers rabies alert level: Good news or bad?
The Jakarta Post
KOMPAS/LUCKY PRANSISKAThe Bali health agency has lowered the rabies alert level. Although it did not specify the current level of vigilance, the agency officials claim to have successfully brought the spread of the disease on the island under control.
According to the agency, 26 people died of rabies last year, a significant decline from 83 in the previous year. The drop in rabies cases fol...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case