Bali lowers rabies alert level: Good news or bad?
The Jakarta Post
KOMPAS/LUCKY PRANSISKAThe Bali health agency has lowered the rabies alert level. Although it did not specify the current level of vigilance, the agency officials claim to have successfully brought the spread of the disease on the island under control.
According to the agency, 26 people died of rabies last year, a significant decline from 83 in the previous year. The drop in rabies cases fol...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth