Bali lowers rabies alert level: Good news or bad?
The Jakarta Post
KOMPAS/LUCKY PRANSISKAThe Bali health agency has lowered the rabies alert level. Although it did not specify the current level of vigilance, the agency officials claim to have successfully brought the spread of the disease on the island under control.
According to the agency, 26 people died of rabies last year, a significant decline from 83 in the previous year. The drop in rabies cases fol...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Nine injured in Thousand Islands boat explosion