Orangutans in zoos in need of better treatment
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post/Arief SuhardimanOrangutans kept in zoos across Indonesia are in dire need of better treatment, with many showing symptoms of mental illness and distress, an activist of the Center for Orangutan Protection (COP) has said.
The coordinator of the center’s conservation division, Daniek Hendarto, said that most of the zoos in the country generally used cages to showcase orangu...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president