Central Kalimantan officially rejects FPI
The Jakarta Post
Achmad Diran: Central Kalimantan deputy Governor. TribunKalteng.comPALANGKARAYA: The Central Kalimantan administration has issued a letter formally rejecting the presence of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) in the province.
The administration sent the letter to Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Djoko Suyanto, Central Kalimantan Deputy Governor Achmad Diran said on T...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'