Central Kalimantan officially rejects FPI
The Jakarta Post
Achmad Diran: Central Kalimantan deputy Governor. TribunKalteng.comPALANGKARAYA: The Central Kalimantan administration has issued a letter formally rejecting the presence of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) in the province.
The administration sent the letter to Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Djoko Suyanto, Central Kalimantan Deputy Governor Achmad Diran said on T...
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU