Central Kalimantan officially rejects FPI
The Jakarta Post
Achmad Diran: Central Kalimantan deputy Governor. TribunKalteng.comPALANGKARAYA: The Central Kalimantan administration has issued a letter formally rejecting the presence of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) in the province.
The administration sent the letter to Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Djoko Suyanto, Central Kalimantan Deputy Governor Achmad Diran said on T...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Jember airport development kicks off
- British couple's message in a bottle reaches Gaza