Central Kalimantan officially rejects FPI
The Jakarta Post
Achmad Diran: Central Kalimantan deputy Governor. TribunKalteng.comPALANGKARAYA: The Central Kalimantan administration has issued a letter formally rejecting the presence of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) in the province.
The administration sent the letter to Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Djoko Suyanto, Central Kalimantan Deputy Governor Achmad Diran said on T...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals