Central Kalimantan officially rejects FPI
The Jakarta Post
Achmad Diran: Central Kalimantan deputy Governor. TribunKalteng.comPALANGKARAYA: The Central Kalimantan administration has issued a letter formally rejecting the presence of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) in the province.
The administration sent the letter to Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Djoko Suyanto, Central Kalimantan Deputy Governor Achmad Diran said on T...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president