EU ‘boycott’ of Indonesian palm oil is a lie, envoy says
The Jakarta Post
Debunking media reports and statements made by spin doctors, European Union (EU) Ambassador to Indonesia and Brunei Julian Wilson says Indonesian palm oil enjoys unrestricted access to the European markets and is growing at an annual rate of over 20 percent.
“If there is a ban, how can the market be expanding at over 20 percent … If we do have a ban, it would be the most inefficient ban...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport