EU ‘boycott’ of Indonesian palm oil is a lie, envoy says
The Jakarta Post
Debunking media reports and statements made by spin doctors, European Union (EU) Ambassador to Indonesia and Brunei Julian Wilson says Indonesian palm oil enjoys unrestricted access to the European markets and is growing at an annual rate of over 20 percent.
“If there is a ban, how can the market be expanding at over 20 percent … If we do have a ban, it would be the most inefficient ban...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017