EU ‘boycott’ of Indonesian palm oil is a lie, envoy says
The Jakarta Post
Debunking media reports and statements made by spin doctors, European Union (EU) Ambassador to Indonesia and Brunei Julian Wilson says Indonesian palm oil enjoys unrestricted access to the European markets and is growing at an annual rate of over 20 percent.
“If there is a ban, how can the market be expanding at over 20 percent … If we do have a ban, it would be the most inefficient ban...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter