EU ‘boycott’ of Indonesian palm oil is a lie, envoy says
The Jakarta Post
Debunking media reports and statements made by spin doctors, European Union (EU) Ambassador to Indonesia and Brunei Julian Wilson says Indonesian palm oil enjoys unrestricted access to the European markets and is growing at an annual rate of over 20 percent.
“If there is a ban, how can the market be expanding at over 20 percent … If we do have a ban, it would be the most inefficient ban...
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Sragen Police discover thousands of pills in Central Java house
- Ariana Grande to perform across Asia this year
- Images: A quest to create a comfortable city
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape