Tomcat beetle strikes Buleleng
The Jakarta Post
BULELENG: Eight residents of the predominantly Muslim village, Kampung Bugis, suffered from skin irritation after coming into contact with the rove beetle (Paederus littoralis), locally known as Tomcat.
The cases were the first reported case of rove beetle infestation on the resort island. The Tomcat plague had affected several areas in East Java.
The first contact took place on Thu...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters