Tomcat beetle strikes Buleleng
The Jakarta Post
BULELENG: Eight residents of the predominantly Muslim village, Kampung Bugis, suffered from skin irritation after coming into contact with the rove beetle (Paederus littoralis), locally known as Tomcat.
The cases were the first reported case of rove beetle infestation on the resort island. The Tomcat plague had affected several areas in East Java.
The first contact took place on Thu...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau