Tomcat beetle strikes Buleleng
The Jakarta Post
BULELENG: Eight residents of the predominantly Muslim village, Kampung Bugis, suffered from skin irritation after coming into contact with the rove beetle (Paederus littoralis), locally known as Tomcat.
The cases were the first reported case of rove beetle infestation on the resort island. The Tomcat plague had affected several areas in East Java.
The first contact took place on Thu...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president