Guess what?: Ayu Azhari a big fan of ‘jamu’
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Ayu Azhari says she is a big fan of jamu, the traditional Indonesian herbal health drink.
“I like to consume jamu. After I give birth, I always like to have jamu. Jamu Madura, jamu delima, I like all jamu for women,” she said on Sunday as quoted by kompas.com.
Ayu added that she is starting to introduce the habit to her children as well.
The 42-year-old, who is married to a member of the rock band White Lion, said she also tries to keep fit by maintaining a positive mind-set.
- Agus promises Chinese-Indonesians he will uphold unity in Jakarta
- Police plane crashes in Riau Islands waters, 13 feared dead
- Indonesia sees more local Warren Buffett-style investors
- Rally ends on cautious note
- Susi receives honorary degree from Undip
- Treason suspects intended to mobilize mass to occupy House: Police
- Anti-Jokowi figures charged with treason
- Police show strong response despite rally running peacefully
- Jokowi changes tune in handling rally
- Musician Ahmad Dhani released, remains suspect