Guess what?: Ayu Azhari a big fan of ‘jamu’
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Ayu Azhari says she is a big fan of jamu, the traditional Indonesian herbal health drink.
“I like to consume jamu. After I give birth, I always like to have jamu. Jamu Madura, jamu delima, I like all jamu for women,” she said on Sunday as quoted by kompas.com.
Ayu added that she is starting to introduce the habit to her children as well.
The 42-year-old, who is married to a member of the rock band White Lion, said she also tries to keep fit by maintaining a positive mind-set.
- Convenient confusion: Indonesia's incorporation of international law
- Indonesia up 15 places in Ease of Doing Business index
- Indonesia-Australia continue to strengthen cooperation: Bishop
- Govt to allow nickel ore, bauxite exports under new rules
- Leessang’s Kang Gary to leave ‘Running Man’
- Jessica prepared for Thursday's verdict
- Jokowi set to open Interpol conference in Bali next month
- Govt foils attempts to smuggle Rp 33.15b worth lobster seeds
- Doctor Strange is not Sherlock with magic, says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Green facility launched to promote economy, achieves climate targets