Guess what?: Ayu Azhari a big fan of ‘jamu’
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Ayu Azhari says she is a big fan of jamu, the traditional Indonesian herbal health drink.
“I like to consume jamu. After I give birth, I always like to have jamu. Jamu Madura, jamu delima, I like all jamu for women,” she said on Sunday as quoted by kompas.com.
Ayu added that she is starting to introduce the habit to her children as well.
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- How social media is polarizing politics