Guess what?: ‘Fourth’ Chrisye concert coming up
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Composer Erwin Gutawa and director Jay Subiyakto, along with promoter Live Action, is preparing a concert dedicated to singer and composer Chrisye, who passed away in 2007.
The concert, which is to be called “Kidung Abadi Chrisye” or “Chrisye’s Eternal Ballad”, is slated for April 5 in Jakarta.
Erwin said the concert was not designed as a tribute. “This has to ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats