Guess what?: ‘Fourth’ Chrisye concert coming up
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Composer Erwin Gutawa and director Jay Subiyakto, along with promoter Live Action, is preparing a concert dedicated to singer and composer Chrisye, who passed away in 2007.
The concert, which is to be called “Kidung Abadi Chrisye” or “Chrisye’s Eternal Ballad”, is slated for April 5 in Jakarta.
Erwin said the concert was not designed as a tribute. “This has to be Chrisye’s fourth concert,” he said, as quoted by kompas.com. Holographic techniques will make it appear as if the singer herself is actually onstage.
A book titled Chrisye, di Mata Media, Sahabat & Fans (Chrisye in the Eyes of the Media, Friends and Fans) will also preserve the memory of the composer who rose to fame in the 1970s.
- Food that can help your skin heal more quickly
- For train lovers, a bargain 760-km trip may be just the ticket
- BI pushes 'waqf' development as financial welfare instrument
- Ahok still busy on his last day in office
- 'I don't accept the verdict': Jessica
- Ahok sets Jakarta minimum wage at Rp 3.35m
- Indonesia brings home Miss Grand International 2016 title
- BREAKING NEWS: Judges sentence Jessica to 20 years in prison
- Judges find Jessica guilty despite lack of eyewitnesses
- Seeking true happiness through meditation