Rotua Valentina Sagala : A loving feminist
The Jakarta Post
Rotua Valentina Sagala has broken all of the negative stereotypes female activists are associated with.
People can instantly understand this from their first encounter with the avowed feminist.
Valent, as she is fondly called by close friends and family, stood out among her peers who opted for tomboyish looks one day. Valent was wearing a matching white and red ensemble along with a ...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island