West Java to build new sporting venue
The Jakarta Post
BOGOR: In a bid to accommodate the growing needs of a venue to host public events, the West Java administration has decided to build a new stadium in Cibinong, Bogor.
“We need a larger stadium to complement the existing Jalak Harupat stadium in Bandung, whose capacity is no longer sufficient due to the increasing population,” Governor Ahmad Heryawan said on the sidelines of the groundbr...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m