West Java to build new sporting venue
The Jakarta Post
BOGOR: In a bid to accommodate the growing needs of a venue to host public events, the West Java administration has decided to build a new stadium in Cibinong, Bogor.
“We need a larger stadium to complement the existing Jalak Harupat stadium in Bandung, whose capacity is no longer sufficient due to the increasing population,” Governor Ahmad Heryawan said on the sidelines of the groundbr...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins