West Java to build new sporting venue
The Jakarta Post
BOGOR: In a bid to accommodate the growing needs of a venue to host public events, the West Java administration has decided to build a new stadium in Cibinong, Bogor.
“We need a larger stadium to complement the existing Jalak Harupat stadium in Bandung, whose capacity is no longer sufficient due to the increasing population,” Governor Ahmad Heryawan said on the sidelines of the groundbr...
- Garuda Indonesia reigns as world’s best airline cabin crew for fourth consecutive year
- Bali ready for Obama vacation
- Ahok to move back to Cipinang
- Snipers deployed to secure Idul Fitri travelers in East Java
- Government set to revise negative investment list again
- Malang students invent device that pinches butt of drowsy drivers
- Everyone named Bambang invited for 'iftar' today
- Jakarta plans to spend Rp 74 trillion next year
- Golkar supports KPK investigation into cadre's alleged corruption: Setya
- Jokowi celebrates birthday by distributing staple goods to Bogor residents