Fuel subsidy and vision on energy sustainability
“Every year, there is always a new state budget announced by the government. One element that gets public attention is fuel subsidy allocation. Therefore, it is imperative that people get the best possible explanation of both issues and their correlation.” (Widjojo Nitisastro, Jan. 6, 1982).
After a fierce debate and protracted student protests, the House of Representatives voted last ...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless