Judges strive to uphold dignity despite low pay
The Jakarta Post
A few dozen judges from several areas recently came to Jakarta to protest their low salaries. Along with police, prosecutors and lawyers, judges are part of Indonesia’s widely criticized judiciary. The Jakarta Post’s Hasyim Widhiarto reports on the issue.
Exchange of promises: Administrative Reforms Minister Azwar Abubakar (far right) shakes hands with former Constitutional Court chief...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali