Urbanization and urban development patterns
Bandung | Sat, May 12 2012 | 10:15 am
PREMIUMThe 2010 census shows that Indonesia’s total population increased from 203.5 million to 237.6 million in the last 10 years, and the urban population grew from 85.2 million to 118.3 million during the same period.
Likewise, the proportion of the urban population, that is, level of urbanization, increased significantly from 41.9 percent to 49.7 percent over the period.
In other wor...
- Light cigarettes linked to specific form of lung cancer
- Chaos erupts after suspected bomb blasts strike Kampung Melayu bus terminal
- BREAKING NEWS: Suicide bomber, policeman killed in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
- BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness hears "two explosions" erupt in East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Explosions hit East Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: In step with the Nazis?
- Ahok resigns as Jakarta governor
- Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
- Portrait of Myanmar's 'Buddhist Bin Laden' chills Cannes
SE AsiaLawmakers told to stay in Manila for martial law review
Hendri Yulius Writer of Coming Out and a lecturer of gender and sexuality studies
Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
LifeIndonesia's 'Marlina the Murderer' graces Cannes red carpet
TravelTourism Ministry holds homestay management training in NTB