Urbanization and urban development patterns
The 2010 census shows that Indonesia’s total population increased from 203.5 million to 237.6 million in the last 10 years, and the urban population grew from 85.2 million to 118.3 million during the same period.
Likewise, the proportion of the urban population, that is, level of urbanization, increased significantly from 41.9 percent to 49.7 percent over the period.
In other wor...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources