Indosat offers iPhone 4S bundling promo
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesian tech geeks who have been longing to purchase new iPhones bundled with Indosat services are finally able to do so as PT Indosat (ISAT) officially offered bundling promotions for iPhone 4S purchases on Friday.
“We offer this promo so that more people can get the convenience provided by our services,” said newly appointed Indosat director and chief commercial officer Er...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Barito Pacific secures $250 million loan to acquire Star Energy Group Holdings