Indosat offers iPhone 4S bundling promo
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesian tech geeks who have been longing to purchase new iPhones bundled with Indosat services are finally able to do so as PT Indosat (ISAT) officially offered bundling promotions for iPhone 4S purchases on Friday.
“We offer this promo so that more people can get the convenience provided by our services,” said newly appointed Indosat director and chief commercial officer Erik Meijer in a press statement released on Friday.
The product, featuring a dual-core chip and a 1080 HD camera, is priced between Rp 7.7 million and Rp 10.07 million and is available at Indosat Galleries and official outlets in electronic shops.
The publicly listed telecommunication company’s competitors, Telkomsel and XL, have offered the Apple Inc. smartphone since January, tapping the growing demand from Indonesian middle-class for smartphones and data services.
- Jokowi treason arrests questioned
- Taeyeon and Wiz Khalifa tussle over MAMA performance
- RCEP negotiators pick up pace amid TPP's imminent collapse
- Slow economic growth predicted in 2017: Economists
- N. Jakarta district court chief to lead Ahok's blasphemy trial
- Car Free Day initiator wants ‘Kita Indonesia’ organizer to apologize
- Ahok blasphemy trial to start Thursday
- Papua to see air navigation system upgrades to prevent more crashes
- Pilot of crashed plane promised to go home to East Nusa Tenggara for Christmas
- KPK signs agreement with police, AGO to ease monitoring of graft cases