80 percent of oil and gas revenues pay for subsidies
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Despite the fact that the oil and gas sector’s contribution to state revenues continues to grow on an annual basis, according to a study by research group ReforMiner Institute, approximately 80 percent of these state revenues went to paying for energy subsidies.
“Only around 20 percent of the contribution is used for other needs,” ReforMiner Institute vice director Komaidi Notonegoro ...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May