80 percent of oil and gas revenues pay for subsidies
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Despite the fact that the oil and gas sector’s contribution to state revenues continues to grow on an annual basis, according to a study by research group ReforMiner Institute, approximately 80 percent of these state revenues went to paying for energy subsidies.
“Only around 20 percent of the contribution is used for other needs,” ReforMiner Institute vice director Komaidi Notonegoro ...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots