80 percent of oil and gas revenues pay for subsidies
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Despite the fact that the oil and gas sector’s contribution to state revenues continues to grow on an annual basis, according to a study by research group ReforMiner Institute, approximately 80 percent of these state revenues went to paying for energy subsidies.
“Only around 20 percent of the contribution is used for other needs,” ReforMiner Institute vice director Komaidi Notonegoro ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya