80 percent of oil and gas revenues pay for subsidies
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Despite the fact that the oil and gas sector’s contribution to state revenues continues to grow on an annual basis, according to a study by research group ReforMiner Institute, approximately 80 percent of these state revenues went to paying for energy subsidies.
“Only around 20 percent of the contribution is used for other needs,” ReforMiner Institute vice director Komaidi Notonegoro ...
- Garuda Indonesia reigns as world’s best airline cabin crew for fourth consecutive year
- Bali ready for Obama vacation
- Ahok to move back to Cipinang
- Snipers deployed to secure Idul Fitri travelers in East Java
- Government set to revise negative investment list again
- Malang students invent device that pinches butt of drowsy drivers
- Everyone named Bambang invited for 'iftar' today
- Jakarta plans to spend Rp 74 trillion next year
- Golkar supports KPK investigation into cadre's alleged corruption: Setya
- Jokowi celebrates birthday by distributing staple goods to Bogor residents