Bintan Lagoon Resort launches direct ferry service
The Jakarta Post
Singapore: Bintan Lagoon Resort, the premier resort destination on Bintan Island, has launched a direct ferry service operating from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal in Singapore.
Serviced by two high-speed 266-passenger ferries, the service takes approximately 70 minutes to the Bintan Lagoon Terminal, the private state-of-the-art immigration and ferry terminal located directly on the resort’s ...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May