Bintan Lagoon Resort launches direct ferry service
The Jakarta Post
Singapore: Bintan Lagoon Resort, the premier resort destination on Bintan Island, has launched a direct ferry service operating from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal in Singapore.
Serviced by two high-speed 266-passenger ferries, the service takes approximately 70 minutes to the Bintan Lagoon Terminal, the private state-of-the-art immigration and ferry terminal located directly on the resort’s ...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos