Bintan Lagoon Resort launches direct ferry service
The Jakarta Post
Singapore: Bintan Lagoon Resort, the premier resort destination on Bintan Island, has launched a direct ferry service operating from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal in Singapore.
Serviced by two high-speed 266-passenger ferries, the service takes approximately 70 minutes to the Bintan Lagoon Terminal, the private state-of-the-art immigration and ferry terminal located directly on the resort’s beachfront. Guests disembark from the ferry and use a newly constructed iconic bridge to clear immigration and exit directly onto Bintan Lagoon Resort’s main lawn.
The direct ferry service will shorten the round-trip by nearly two hours. Guests will be able to avoid the long queues at the island’s public terminal and spend more time at the resort.
Ferry tickets are available for purchase through Journeyful’s online booking platform at www.journeyful.com.
- Protest persecution of Rohingyas, not just Ahok: Malaysian PM
- Indonesian Navy uncovers human trafficking on the sea
- Agus promises to solve Jakarta flood problem
- West Java Governor laments raid on Christmas service
- FPI won't gain popularity from recent anti-Ahok rallies, expert says
- Experiencing the beauty of the Balkans in Bulgaria
- Citibank projects 5.3% economic growth in 2017
- Agus woos Jakarta voters with three cash assistance programs
- Latest 'Sherlock' teaser doesn't give fans many clues
- Fraudulent transactions hitch for e-commerce growth