Bintan Lagoon Resort launches direct ferry service
The Jakarta Post
Singapore: Bintan Lagoon Resort, the premier resort destination on Bintan Island, has launched a direct ferry service operating from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal in Singapore.
Serviced by two high-speed 266-passenger ferries, the service takes approximately 70 minutes to the Bintan Lagoon Terminal, the private state-of-the-art immigration and ferry terminal located directly on the resort’s beachfront. Guests disembark from the ferry and use a newly constructed iconic bridge to clear immigration and exit directly onto Bintan Lagoon Resort’s main lawn.
The direct ferry service will shorten the round-trip by nearly two hours. Guests will be able to avoid the long queues at the island’s public terminal and spend more time at the resort.
Ferry tickets are available for purchase through Journeyful’s online booking platform at www.journeyful.com.
- 'I don't accept the verdict': Jessica
- BREAKING NEWS: Judges sentence Jessica to 20 years in prison
- Judges find Jessica guilty despite lack of eyewitnesses
- Ahok sets Jakarta minimum wage at Rp 3.35m
- Indonesia brings home Miss Grand International 2016 title
- Seeking true happiness through meditation
- Guilty or not, Jessica to face verdict
- Indonesia, Australia team up to track extremist returnees
- Ahok still busy on his last day in office
- Judges ignored testimonies from defense witnesses: Lawyer