Bintan Lagoon Resort launches direct ferry service
The Jakarta Post
Serviced by two high-speed 266-passenger ferries, the service takes approximately 70 minutes to the Bintan Lagoon Terminal, the private state-of-the-art immigration and ferry terminal located directly on the resort’s ...
- Light cigarettes linked to specific form of lung cancer
- Chaos erupts after suspected bomb blasts strike Kampung Melayu bus terminal
- BREAKING NEWS: Suicide bomber, policeman killed in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
- BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness hears "two explosions" erupt in East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Explosions hit East Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: In step with the Nazis?
- Ahok resigns as Jakarta governor
- Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
- Portrait of Myanmar's 'Buddhist Bin Laden' chills Cannes