W. Kalimantan proposes national heroes
The Jakarta Post
Oevaang Oeray. Courtesy of West KalimantanJ.C. Oevaang Oeray, the first Dayak governor of West Kalimantan, and Djerandeng Abdurrachman, an outspoken political activist and long-time area resident, will be nominated as national heroes.
Oevang served from 1960 to 1966 as the third governor of the province bordering with Serawak, Malaysia. He was appointed governor on Nov. 14, 1959 in a provin...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer