W. Kalimantan proposes national heroes
The Jakarta Post
Oevang served from 1960 to 1966 as the third governor of the province bordering with Serawak, Malaysia. He was appointed governor on Nov. 14, 1959 in a provin...
- Light cigarettes linked to specific form of lung cancer
- Chaos erupts after suspected bomb blasts strike Kampung Melayu bus terminal
- BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
- BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness hears "two explosions" erupt in East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Suicide bomber, policeman killed in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- BREAKING NEWS: Explosions hit East Jakarta
- Ahok resigns as Jakarta governor
- Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
- EDITORIAL: In step with the Nazis?
- Taiwan court rules in favour of gay marriage in Asia first