W. Kalimantan proposes national heroes
The Jakarta Post
Oevaang Oeray. Courtesy of West KalimantanJ.C. Oevaang Oeray, the first Dayak governor of West Kalimantan, and Djerandeng Abdurrachman, an outspoken political activist and long-time area resident, will be nominated as national heroes.
Oevang served from 1960 to 1966 as the third governor of the province bordering with Serawak, Malaysia. He was appointed governor on Nov. 14, 1959 in a provin...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Democracy will never go too far, lawmaker suggests
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform