RI says no to private armed guards aboard vessels
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
While calling for global efforts to combat piracy and vessel hijacking, Indonesia opposes the proposed recruitment of private armed security guards (PCASP) on ships aimed to ensure security and safety on international waters.
Transportation Minister E.E. Mangindaan said the hiring of private armed security guards on ships had been a pretty hot issue at the recent meeting of the Internationa...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Six essential tips for frequent business travelers