Commentary: Is there room for atheists in Indonesia?
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post/Jakarta
Atheists in Indonesia will have to stay underground for now and probably for the foreseeable future.
Even with the rapid development of social media that allows those who don’t believe in the existence of God to get connected and discuss their beliefs more openly, there is no guarantee that they would be safe from the wrath of radical re...
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Jl. Raya Ragunan closed through Sunday for festival