Commentary: Is there room for atheists in Indonesia?
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post/Jakarta
Atheists in Indonesia will have to stay underground for now and probably for the foreseeable future.
Even with the rapid development of social media that allows those who don’t believe in the existence of God to get connected and discuss their beliefs more openly, there is no guarantee that they would be safe from the wrath of radical re...
- EDITORIAL: Facing the EU palm oil policy
- Driver who dragged police officer across busway lane arrested
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Sanctuary for prowlers, yowlers
- Agency head ready for questioning on assault report
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS