Commentary: Is there room for atheists in Indonesia?
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post/Jakarta
Atheists in Indonesia will have to stay underground for now and probably for the foreseeable future.
Even with the rapid development of social media that allows those who don’t believe in the existence of God to get connected and discuss their beliefs more openly, there is no guarantee that they would be safe from the wrath of radical re...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case