Commentary: Is there room for atheists in Indonesia?
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post/Jakarta
Atheists in Indonesia will have to stay underground for now and probably for the foreseeable future.
Even with the rapid development of social media that allows those who don’t believe in the existence of God to get connected and discuss their beliefs more openly, there is no guarantee that they would be safe from the wrath of radical re...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Golkar youth faction report Setya to Judicial Commission