Commentary: Is there room for atheists in Indonesia?
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post/Jakarta
Atheists in Indonesia will have to stay underground for now and probably for the foreseeable future.
Even with the rapid development of social media that allows those who don’t believe in the existence of God to get connected and discuss their beliefs more openly, there is no guarantee that they would be safe from the wrath of radical re...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth