Commentary: Is there room for atheists in Indonesia?
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post/Jakarta
Atheists in Indonesia will have to stay underground for now and probably for the foreseeable future.
Even with the rapid development of social media that allows those who don’t believe in the existence of God to get connected and discuss their beliefs more openly, there is no guarantee that they would be safe from the wrath of radical re...
- Jokowi promotes Pancasila amid rising sectarianism
- Rizieq Shihab named suspect in pornography case while abroad
- VP’s daughter reports Ahok supporter for alleged defamation against Kalla
- Police arrest suspected terrorist in Central Java
- Skytrain to start operations next month at Soekarno-Hatta Airport
- Police warns against online witch hunts
- Kaesang criticizes viral video of children chanting 'hate speech', calls for tolerance
- ‘Jokowi Undercover’ author sentenced to three years in prison
- Trailer released for ‘Harry Potter’ prequel about Voldemort
- Indonesia projected to become net LNG importer by 2022