Commentary: Is there room for atheists in Indonesia?
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post/Jakarta
Atheists in Indonesia will have to stay underground for now and probably for the foreseeable future.
Even with the rapid development of social media that allows those who don’t believe in the existence of God to get connected and discuss their beliefs more openly, there is no guarantee that they would be safe from the wrath of radical re...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Nine injured in Thousand Islands boat explosion