Commentary: Is there room for atheists in Indonesia?
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post/Jakarta
Atheists in Indonesia will have to stay underground for now and probably for the foreseeable future.
Even with the rapid development of social media that allows those who don’t believe in the existence of God to get connected and discuss their beliefs more openly, there is no guarantee that they would be safe from the wrath of radical re...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach