Commentary: Is there room for atheists in Indonesia?
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post/Jakarta
Atheists in Indonesia will have to stay underground for now and probably for the foreseeable future.
Even with the rapid development of social media that allows those who don’t believe in the existence of God to get connected and discuss their beliefs more openly, there is no guarantee that they would be safe from the wrath of radical re...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video