Commentary: Is there room for atheists in Indonesia?
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post/Jakarta
Atheists in Indonesia will have to stay underground for now and probably for the foreseeable future.
Even with the rapid development of social media that allows those who don’t believe in the existence of God to get connected and discuss their beliefs more openly, there is no guarantee that they would be safe from the wrath of radical re...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor