Hotels decide to renovate to keep up with changing times and tastes
Frederica Ermita Indriani
The Jakarta Post
The hotel industry, like fashion, must change with the times. For it’s inevitable that the accepted standard décor of the 1970s and 1980s, or even the 1990s, will appear old-fashioned to today’s traveler.
And it’s also true for established icons who realize that it’s high time to freshen up their look. Take the Ritz Hotel in Paris, the longtime lap-of-luxury interim home to potent...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler