Hotels decide to renovate to keep up with changing times and tastes
Frederica Ermita Indriani
The Jakarta Post
The hotel industry, like fashion, must change with the times. For it’s inevitable that the accepted standard décor of the 1970s and 1980s, or even the 1990s, will appear old-fashioned to today’s traveler.
And it’s also true for established icons who realize that it’s high time to freshen up their look. Take the Ritz Hotel in Paris, the longtime lap-of-luxury interim home to potent...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares