Hotels decide to renovate to keep up with changing times and tastes
Frederica Ermita Indriani
The Jakarta Post
The hotel industry, like fashion, must change with the times. For it’s inevitable that the accepted standard décor of the 1970s and 1980s, or even the 1990s, will appear old-fashioned to today’s traveler.
And it’s also true for established icons who realize that it’s high time to freshen up their look. Take the Ritz Hotel in Paris, the longtime lap-of-luxury interim home to potent...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash