Govt drafting master plan for airport development
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry is currently drafting a National Airport Master Plan, a strategic and comprehensive plan to better develop airports across the archipelago to fuel regional economic growth.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Susantono said that the master plan became an important step in supporting the government’s Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesian Economic Growth (...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist