Govt drafting master plan for airport development
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry is currently drafting a National Airport Master Plan, a strategic and comprehensive plan to better develop airports across the archipelago to fuel regional economic growth.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Susantono said that the master plan became an important step in supporting the government’s Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesian Economic Growth (...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister