Govt drafting master plan for airport development
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry is currently drafting a National Airport Master Plan, a strategic and comprehensive plan to better develop airports across the archipelago to fuel regional economic growth.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Susantono said that the master plan became an important step in supporting the government’s Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesian Economic Growth (...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival