Govt to go ahead with export restriction despite protests
The Jakarta Post
The government will go ahead with its plan to tax unprocessed mineral exports despite strong protests from businesspeople both at home and overseas, Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said.
Rudi said the export tax was needed in order to prevent overexploitation of mineral ores ahead of the implementation of the regulation, which prohibits exports of unprocessed me...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'