Govt to go ahead with export restriction despite protests
The Jakarta Post
The government will go ahead with its plan to tax unprocessed mineral exports despite strong protests from businesspeople both at home and overseas, Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Rudi Rubiandini said.
Rudi said the export tax was needed in order to prevent overexploitation of mineral ores ahead of the implementation of the regulation, which prohibits exports of unprocessed me...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash