Your letters: New parking fees in Bogor
The Jakarta Post
Starting July 1, the Bogor municipal administration has imposed a Rp 6,000 (64 US cents) fee for parking on the main shopping streets of Jl. Suryakencana and Jl. Siliwangi.
This is outrageous. Since we are living in a democratic country, the Bogor mayor should realize that he cannot make a one-sided decision.
He should consult with his citizens first before levying ridiculous...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta