Your letters: New parking fees in Bogor
The Jakarta Post
Starting July 1, the Bogor municipal administration has imposed a Rp 6,000 (64 US cents) fee for parking on the main shopping streets of Jl. Suryakencana and Jl. Siliwangi.
This is outrageous. Since we are living in a democratic country, the Bogor mayor should realize that he cannot make a one-sided decision.
He should consult with his citizens first before levying ridiculous...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump