Your letters: New parking fees in Bogor
The Jakarta Post
Starting July 1, the Bogor municipal administration has imposed a Rp 6,000 (64 US cents) fee for parking on the main shopping streets of Jl. Suryakencana and Jl. Siliwangi.
This is outrageous. Since we are living in a democratic country, the Bogor mayor should realize that he cannot make a one-sided decision.
He should consult with his citizens first before levying ridiculous...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security