CSR Outreach: Chevron restores ecology in Mt. Halimun Salak
The Jakarta Post
Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI), in cooperation with Halimun Salak National Park and other parties, is restoring critical ecology in the forests of Mount Halimun Salak, with priority given to 500 hectares of forest.
The forest restoration is being conducted under the Green Corridor Initiative. Activities focus on the planting of native trees in the green corridor, community empowerment and ...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia