CSR Outreach: Chevron restores ecology in Mt. Halimun Salak
The Jakarta Post
Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI), in cooperation with Halimun Salak National Park and other parties, is restoring critical ecology in the forests of Mount Halimun Salak, with priority given to 500 hectares of forest.
The forest restoration is being conducted under the Green Corridor Initiative. Activities focus on the planting of native trees in the green corridor, community empowerment and ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash