CSR Outreach: Chevron restores ecology in Mt. Halimun Salak
The Jakarta Post
Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI), in cooperation with Halimun Salak National Park and other parties, is restoring critical ecology in the forests of Mount Halimun Salak, with priority given to 500 hectares of forest.
The forest restoration is being conducted under the Green Corridor Initiative. Activities focus on the planting of native trees in the green corridor, community empowerment and ...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Graft cases may affect Agus, Sylviana's electability: Pollster
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Qatar new target of Indonesia’s weapons export
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi