CSR Outreach: Chevron restores ecology in Mt. Halimun Salak
The Jakarta Post
Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI), in cooperation with Halimun Salak National Park and other parties, is restoring critical ecology in the forests of Mount Halimun Salak, with priority given to 500 hectares of forest.
The forest restoration is being conducted under the Green Corridor Initiative. Activities focus on the planting of native trees in the green corridor, community empowerment and ...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes