East Asia energy geography: Where does Indonesia stand?
Northeast Asia is just as important in this region in relation to energy and geography. Most notably, Japan and China are the world’s largest energy consumers, which use up to more than one-third of the world’s energy. It is also the region with the strongest economic growth.
Despite their considerable and fast-growing energy consumption, most people of Northeast Asia lack energy resour...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building