East Asia energy geography: Where does Indonesia stand?
Northeast Asia is just as important in this region in relation to energy and geography. Most notably, Japan and China are the world’s largest energy consumers, which use up to more than one-third of the world’s energy. It is also the region with the strongest economic growth.
Despite their considerable and fast-growing energy consumption, most people of Northeast Asia lack energy resour...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Singapore to supply LNG for Indonesia's power plants: Luhut
- Jakarta to build 80 kilometers of sidewalks this year
- Indonesians 'quite happy', according to BPS happiness index
- Voter turnout will drop if House insists on bigger budget: Expert
- Unmarried Indonesians happier than those who have tied the knot
- Facebook opens Indonesia’s office
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- HBO exec clears up stance on planned ‘Game of Thrones’ spin-offs
- Railway operator welcomes first airport train