East Asia energy geography: Where does Indonesia stand?
Jakarta | Wed, July 25 2012 | 05:00 am
PREMIUMNortheast Asia is just as important in this region in relation to energy and geography. Most notably, Japan and China are the world’s largest energy consumers, which use up to more than one-third of the world’s energy. It is also the region with the strongest economic growth.
Despite their considerable and fast-growing energy consumption, most people of Northeast Asia lack energy resour...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- Police condemned for ‘arbitrary’ raid on ‘gay party’
- Pertamina’s privileges may be revoked if efficiency not improved
- Jakartans to see more urban farming
- Bekasi welcomes new leaders
- Jakarta Fair to offer home delivery service
- Dispelling 10 myths about studying in the US
SE AsiaLawmakers told to stay in Manila for martial law review
Hendri Yulius Writer of Coming Out and a lecturer of gender and sexuality studies
Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
LifeIndonesia's 'Marlina the Murderer' graces Cannes red carpet
TravelTourism Ministry holds homestay management training in NTB