Fake money stumps officials in C. Sulawesi
The Jakarta Post
PALU: The Central Sulawesi branch of Bank Indonesia (BI) has warned the public that counterfeiters are using high-tech technology to forge banknotes in the province.
BI’s Central Sulawesi head Rahmat Hernowo said the counterfeiters separated the two sides of a banknote and attached a forged half to each of the original halves.
“We first found a Rp 50,000 (US$5) fake banknote ma...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport