Fake money stumps officials in C. Sulawesi
The Jakarta Post
PALU: The Central Sulawesi branch of Bank Indonesia (BI) has warned the public that counterfeiters are using high-tech technology to forge banknotes in the province.
BI’s Central Sulawesi head Rahmat Hernowo said the counterfeiters separated the two sides of a banknote and attached a forged half to each of the original halves.
“We first found a Rp 50,000 (US$5) fake banknote ma...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities