Fake money stumps officials in C. Sulawesi
The Jakarta Post
PALU: The Central Sulawesi branch of Bank Indonesia (BI) has warned the public that counterfeiters are using high-tech technology to forge banknotes in the province.
BI’s Central Sulawesi head Rahmat Hernowo said the counterfeiters separated the two sides of a banknote and attached a forged half to each of the original halves.
“We first found a Rp 50,000 (US$5) fake banknote ma...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey