Cirebon to expand mango groves by 10,000 hectares
The Jakarta Post
West Java’s Cirebon administration plans to further increase the province’s mango production by expanding its mango groves by 10,000 hectares from the current level of 2,300 hectares, following the growth in demand for exports.
“The expansion is considered as urgent due to the increase in mango demand from abroad,” head of Cirebon Agriculture, Plantation and Livestock Husbandry Off...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker