Cirebon to expand mango groves by 10,000 hectares
The Jakarta Post
West Java’s Cirebon administration plans to further increase the province’s mango production by expanding its mango groves by 10,000 hectares from the current level of 2,300 hectares, following the growth in demand for exports.
“The expansion is considered as urgent due to the increase in mango demand from abroad,” head of Cirebon Agriculture, Plantation and Livestock Husbandry Off...
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter