Cirebon to expand mango groves by 10,000 hectares
The Jakarta Post
West Java’s Cirebon administration plans to further increase the province’s mango production by expanding its mango groves by 10,000 hectares from the current level of 2,300 hectares, following the growth in demand for exports.
“The expansion is considered as urgent due to the increase in mango demand from abroad,” head of Cirebon Agriculture, Plantation and Livestock Husbandry Off...
- Xpress Air prepares new Jambi-Bandung flight route to boost tourism
- 33 trees fall in Jakarta after heavy rainfall
- Palapa Ring’s west package to be completed in Q1 of 2018
- BCA, Indonesia AirAsia sign deal on digital service cooperation
- Bali among top three destinations for Australian travelers: Official
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Trump tells NASA to send Americans to Moon