Cirebon to expand mango groves by 10,000 hectares
The Jakarta Post
West Java’s Cirebon administration plans to further increase the province’s mango production by expanding its mango groves by 10,000 hectares from the current level of 2,300 hectares, following the growth in demand for exports.
“The expansion is considered as urgent due to the increase in mango demand from abroad,” head of Cirebon Agriculture, Plantation and Livestock Husbandry Off...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone