Sharia loans likely to get own LTV limit
The Jakarta Post
Although sharia banks operating in the country will soon be subject to Bank Indonesia’s (BI) new policy regulating minimum down payments for housing and automotive loans, they may see different limits than those imposed on commercial banks, a deputy governor for the central bank says.
BI announced this month that it would soon include sharia banks in its policy to restrict loans to value ...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use