Sumba on show in Bali
By hand: Francesca Kay (right) with one of her hand dyed, hand loomed ikats. These take five months to create, yet sell for less than US$150, earning Francesca just a dollar a day.Floating in the Savu Sea at the feet of Sumbawa and Flores is the remote island of Sumba.
Its distance from Indonesia’s major population and tourism centers of Java and Bali has protected Sumba’s ancient cultu...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Six essential tips for frequent business travelers