Sumba on show in Bali
By hand: Francesca Kay (right) with one of her hand dyed, hand loomed ikats. These take five months to create, yet sell for less than US$150, earning Francesca just a dollar a day.Floating in the Savu Sea at the feet of Sumbawa and Flores is the remote island of Sumba.
Its distance from Indonesia’s major population and tourism centers of Java and Bali has protected Sumba’s ancient cultu...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence