Climate change poses risks to ASEAN 2015
The Jakarta Post
Leaders of Southeast Asian nations must step up efforts in saving the environment as climate change threatened to derail the 2015 economic integration goal set by the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), a coalition announced on Friday.
Climate change is a critical issue in the region because countries do not have the capacity to cope with its escalating effects, according to ASE...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports