New findings on the 1965 Indonesian tragedy
Asvi Warman Adam
The recent publication of “The 1965-1966 Indonesian Killings Revisited” seminar results in Singapore in 2009, entitled The Contours of Mass Violence in Indonesia, 1965-68, edited by Douglas Kammen and Katherine McGregor, was driven by the fact that very few books on the 1965 mass killings can be found.
It was only in 1990 that a book edited by Robert Cribb was published, The Indonesian...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health