New findings on the 1965 Indonesian tragedy
Asvi Warman Adam
Jakarta | Sat, September 1 2012 | 09:51 am
PREMIUMThe recent publication of “The 1965-1966 Indonesian Killings Revisited” seminar results in Singapore in 2009, entitled The Contours of Mass Violence in Indonesia, 1965-68, edited by Douglas Kammen and Katherine McGregor, was driven by the fact that very few books on the 1965 mass killings can be found.
It was only in 1990 that a book edited by Robert Cribb was published, The Indonesian...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- Widespread hotspots mark the start of dry season: BMKG
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- Djarot wants dedicated sites for hawkers
- Golkar must support KPK: Ethics board
- Two suspects of UII hazing surrender
- Toshiba turns to enterprises to boost laptop sales
- Golkar Party should start selecting VP candidates: Aburizal