New findings on the 1965 Indonesian tragedy
Asvi Warman Adam
The recent publication of “The 1965-1966 Indonesian Killings Revisited” seminar results in Singapore in 2009, entitled The Contours of Mass Violence in Indonesia, 1965-68, edited by Douglas Kammen and Katherine McGregor, was driven by the fact that very few books on the 1965 mass killings can be found.
It was only in 1990 that a book edited by Robert Cribb was published, The Indonesian...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani