New findings on the 1965 Indonesian tragedy
Asvi Warman Adam
The recent publication of “The 1965-1966 Indonesian Killings Revisited” seminar results in Singapore in 2009, entitled The Contours of Mass Violence in Indonesia, 1965-68, edited by Douglas Kammen and Katherine McGregor, was driven by the fact that very few books on the 1965 mass killings can be found.
It was only in 1990 that a book edited by Robert Cribb was published, The Indonesian...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief