Moderate Muslims need to speak up
The Jakarta Post
As many parts of the world face growing threats against religious tolerance from radical Muslims, the role of moderate Muslims is much needed, especially to counter such hostility, analysts say.
During the discussion of a book entitled Silenced: How Apostasy and Blasphemy Codes are Choking Freedom Worldwide on Tuesday, one of the authors, Paul Marshall, said that the growing radicalism is n...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park