Indonesia and Japan work together on sea turtle conservation
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
In Indonesia, two sea turtle species, the Hawksbill turtle (Eretmochelys imbricata) and Leatherback turtle (Dermochelys coriacea), are critically endangered due to extensive hunting.
The population of Hawksbill turtle in the country has de...
- Rizieq Shihab named suspect in pornography case while abroad
- Police warns against online witch hunts
- Skytrain to start operations next month at Soekarno-Hatta Airport
- Kaesang criticizes viral video of children chanting 'hate speech', calls for tolerance
- VP’s daughter reports Ahok supporter for alleged defamation against Kalla
- Trailer released for ‘Harry Potter’ prequel about Voldemort
- Police arrest suspected terrorist in Central Java
- ‘Jokowi Undercover’ author sentenced to three years in prison
- Indonesia projected to become net LNG importer by 2022
- Bribery case smears govt’s budget review