Currency reserves: The new balance of power
Calvin Michel Sidjaja
The latest economic report showed that Indonesia enjoyed 6.4 percent economic growth in the second quarter of 2012. This development is positive as the situation in other markets remains gloomy.
The unemployment rate in the US has not shown any improvement, the eurozone is plagued by sovereign debt problems and recession, the latest economic data shows Italy’s economy has contracted 0.7 ...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet