Currency reserves: The new balance of power
Calvin Michel Sidjaja
The latest economic report showed that Indonesia enjoyed 6.4 percent economic growth in the second quarter of 2012. This development is positive as the situation in other markets remains gloomy.
The unemployment rate in the US has not shown any improvement, the eurozone is plagued by sovereign debt problems and recession, the latest economic data shows Italy’s economy has contracted 0.7 ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- More than 50 companies express interest in Bontang oil refinery construction