Currency reserves: The new balance of power
Calvin Michel Sidjaja
Jakarta | Wed, September 12 2012 | 09:10 am
PREMIUMThe latest economic report showed that Indonesia enjoyed 6.4 percent economic growth in the second quarter of 2012. This development is positive as the situation in other markets remains gloomy.
The unemployment rate in the US has not shown any improvement, the eurozone is plagued by sovereign debt problems and recession, the latest economic data shows Italy’s economy has contracted 0.7 ...
- BREAKING NEWS: Explosions hit East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness hears "two explosions" erupt in East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
- Chaos erupts after suspected bomb blasts strike Kampung Melayu bus terminal
- BREAKING NEWS: Suicide bomber, policeman killed in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- Light cigarettes linked to specific form of lung cancer
- EDITORIAL: In step with the Nazis?
- Ahok resigns as Jakarta governor
- Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
- Portrait of Myanmar's 'Buddhist Bin Laden' chills Cannes
SE AsiaLawmakers told to stay in Manila for martial law review
Hendri Yulius Writer of Coming Out and a lecturer of gender and sexuality studies
Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
LifeIndonesia's 'Marlina the Murderer' graces Cannes red carpet
TravelTourism Ministry holds homestay management training in NTB