IIMS 2012 revved up and ready as Southeast Asia’s biggest auto exhibition
Bigger than ever and with consumer-conscious eco-mobility as its theme this year, the Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) 2012 takes pride in being the largest automotive exhibition in the Asia-Pacific region.
The organizer estimates approximately 350,000 visitors will attend the 10-day show from Sept. 20-30 at Jakarta Internationwal Expo (JIExpo) in Kemayoran. Its designated space o...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday