IIMS 2012 revved up and ready as Southeast Asia’s biggest auto exhibition
Bigger than ever and with consumer-conscious eco-mobility as its theme this year, the Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) 2012 takes pride in being the largest automotive exhibition in the Asia-Pacific region.
The organizer estimates approximately 350,000 visitors will attend the 10-day show from Sept. 20-30 at Jakarta Internationwal Expo (JIExpo) in Kemayoran. Its designated space o...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018