IIMS 2012 revved up and ready as Southeast Asia’s biggest auto exhibition
Bigger than ever and with consumer-conscious eco-mobility as its theme this year, the Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) 2012 takes pride in being the largest automotive exhibition in the Asia-Pacific region.
The organizer estimates approximately 350,000 visitors will attend the 10-day show from Sept. 20-30 at Jakarta Internationwal Expo (JIExpo) in Kemayoran. Its designated space o...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case