IIMS 2012 revved up and ready as Southeast Asia’s biggest auto exhibition
Bigger than ever and with consumer-conscious eco-mobility as its theme this year, the Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) 2012 takes pride in being the largest automotive exhibition in the Asia-Pacific region.
The organizer estimates approximately 350,000 visitors will attend the 10-day show from Sept. 20-30 at Jakarta Internationwal Expo (JIExpo) in Kemayoran. Its designated space o...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless