IIMS 2012 revved up and ready as Southeast Asia’s biggest auto exhibition
Bigger than ever and with consumer-conscious eco-mobility as its theme this year, the Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) 2012 takes pride in being the largest automotive exhibition in the Asia-Pacific region.
The organizer estimates approximately 350,000 visitors will attend the 10-day show from Sept. 20-30 at Jakarta Internationwal Expo (JIExpo) in Kemayoran. Its designated space o...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos