Tiung Biru field not only for gas, but also oil
The Jakarta Post
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas has been evaluating the plan of development (POD) submitted by Pertamina EP for the Tiung Biru oil and gas field located in Cepu Block, East Java.
Newly appointed BPMigas spokesman, Hadi Prasetyo, said the regulator had been studying the possibility of developing the Tiung Biru field not only for natural gas production but also oil. “According to the...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean