Tiung Biru field not only for gas, but also oil
The Jakarta Post
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas has been evaluating the plan of development (POD) submitted by Pertamina EP for the Tiung Biru oil and gas field located in Cepu Block, East Java.
Newly appointed BPMigas spokesman, Hadi Prasetyo, said the regulator had been studying the possibility of developing the Tiung Biru field not only for natural gas production but also oil. “According to the...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam