Tiung Biru field not only for gas, but also oil
The Jakarta Post
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas has been evaluating the plan of development (POD) submitted by Pertamina EP for the Tiung Biru oil and gas field located in Cepu Block, East Java.
Newly appointed BPMigas spokesman, Hadi Prasetyo, said the regulator had been studying the possibility of developing the Tiung Biru field not only for natural gas production but also oil. “According to the...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station