Tiung Biru field not only for gas, but also oil
The Jakarta Post
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas has been evaluating the plan of development (POD) submitted by Pertamina EP for the Tiung Biru oil and gas field located in Cepu Block, East Java.
Newly appointed BPMigas spokesman, Hadi Prasetyo, said the regulator had been studying the possibility of developing the Tiung Biru field not only for natural gas production but also oil. “According to the...
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne