Analysis: Coal becoming a sunset industry
We recently attended a coal conference in Jakarta entitled “Indonesia Coal Price Trend and Market Outlook”, and our findings suggest that coal is indeed a sunset industry.
Director of coal business development at the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry, Edi Prasodjo (keynote speaker), stated that the current low coal prices were mainly due to a global oversupply condition, spurred by ...
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use
- Saudis revamp school curriculum to combat Muslim Brotherhood
- US Fed to hike interest rates for first time in 2018