Analysis: Coal becoming a sunset industry
We recently attended a coal conference in Jakarta entitled “Indonesia Coal Price Trend and Market Outlook”, and our findings suggest that coal is indeed a sunset industry.
Director of coal business development at the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry, Edi Prasodjo (keynote speaker), stated that the current low coal prices were mainly due to a global oversupply condition, spurred by ...
- JICA calls for stronger unity in ASEAN to exert bigger power
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Passengers found using fake tickets for Idul Fitri ‘mudik’
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- Bank Agris denies BCA acquisition rumor
- Jokowi, Duterte talk on the phone about terrorism, security
- Johnny Depp apologizes for Trump assassination joke
- Most important musicals of the latest Broadway season
- Transjakarta buses to start running later during Idul Fitri
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri