Analysis: Coal becoming a sunset industry
We recently attended a coal conference in Jakarta entitled “Indonesia Coal Price Trend and Market Outlook”, and our findings suggest that coal is indeed a sunset industry.
Director of coal business development at the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry, Edi Prasodjo (keynote speaker), stated that the current low coal prices were mainly due to a global oversupply condition, spurred by ...
- Jember airport development kicks off
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Bakrie Sumatera to focus on debt restructuring plan