Analysis: Coal becoming a sunset industry
We recently attended a coal conference in Jakarta entitled “Indonesia Coal Price Trend and Market Outlook”, and our findings suggest that coal is indeed a sunset industry.
Director of coal business development at the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry, Edi Prasodjo (keynote speaker), stated that the current low coal prices were mainly due to a global oversupply condition, spurred by ...
- Bali mynah conservation project gets international support
- Real Madrid depth keeps rare double alive
- SuperCamp Bali to offer learning beyond the classroom
- Report, reshape and reconnect: How journalism saves itself
- Five lush accommodations across Indonesia for millennial travelers
- Curug Cipamingkis offers tourists fresh forest atmosphere
- Mourinho blasts 'not human' United schedule
- Jakarta Social Agency website hacked
- 'Godfather' cast members reunite at New York film fest
- Yogyakarta Police prepare 2,000 personnel to guard May Day