RI circulates draft code of conduct on South China Sea
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has circulated a draft of code of conduct (CoC) on the South China Sea to ASEAN foreign ministers that comprises elements of conflict prevention and conflict management for the maritime territorial dispute.
“We’re creating a momentum for progress regarding the South China Sea issue. This is the first time that the ASEAN ministers have received the draft of code of conduct,” ...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama