RI circulates draft code of conduct on South China Sea
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has circulated a draft of code of conduct (CoC) on the South China Sea to ASEAN foreign ministers that comprises elements of conflict prevention and conflict management for the maritime territorial dispute.
“We’re creating a momentum for progress regarding the South China Sea issue. This is the first time that the ASEAN ministers have received the draft of code of conduct,” ...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- Fisherman found hanged in tree in North Jakarta