Aeolian Islands: One of Sicily’s hottest destinations
A view of the coast of Panarea and one of its small beachesJust as Indonesia has its fabled seven small islands, one of which is an active volcano, making up the Spice Islands of Banda in Maluku, Italy also has its own little archipelago of seven volcanic islands, the Aeolian Islands, to the north of Sicily.
What they may lack in the way of oriental spices they make up for with their smould...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings