Aeolian Islands: One of Sicily’s hottest destinations
A view of the coast of Panarea and one of its small beachesJust as Indonesia has its fabled seven small islands, one of which is an active volcano, making up the Spice Islands of Banda in Maluku, Italy also has its own little archipelago of seven volcanic islands, the Aeolian Islands, to the north of Sicily.
What they may lack in the way of oriental spices they make up for with their smould...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods