53 RI migrant workers sent to Malaysia
The Jakarta Post
The Migrant Worker Placement and Protection Agency (BP2TKI) has officially sent 53 legal migrant workers from Nunukan, East Kalimantan, to employment placements at oil palm plantation companies in Tawau, Sabah, Malaysia.
It was the first time the BP2TKI had officially sent migrant workers to work abroad. The move was officially conducted by the head of Nunukan BP2TKI Center, Muhammad Safri,...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Private lender CIMB Niaga sees Q1 net profit soar 138 percent