GKI Yasmin seeks permanent solution
The Jakarta Post
The congregation of the Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) Yasmin in Bogor, West Java is still being forced to worship in a haphazard fashion and is becoming restless to be allowed to freely hold services at their church.
“We regret the fact that none of the recommendations made by several authorities have been heeded by the Bogor administration,” a member of the beleaguered church’s l...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Government should punish violent groups while also preserving democracy: Expert