Three-way dialogue needed to resolve workers’ issues: Experts
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
As labor unions suspend their five-day strike plans, the government needs to play an active role in a three-party dialogue involving employers and labor unions, which will discuss solutions to some labor issues, experts say.
“Instead of issuing counterproductive regulations, the government should facilitate a dialogue. It should empower employers and union leaders to seek solutions to the...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'