Three-way dialogue needed to resolve workers’ issues: Experts
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
As labor unions suspend their five-day strike plans, the government needs to play an active role in a three-party dialogue involving employers and labor unions, which will discuss solutions to some labor issues, experts say.
“Instead of issuing counterproductive regulations, the government should facilitate a dialogue. It should empower employers and union leaders to seek solutions to the...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats