Three-way dialogue needed to resolve workers’ issues: Experts
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
As labor unions suspend their five-day strike plans, the government needs to play an active role in a three-party dialogue involving employers and labor unions, which will discuss solutions to some labor issues, experts say.
“Instead of issuing counterproductive regulations, the government should facilitate a dialogue. It should empower employers and union leaders to seek solutions to the...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Private lender CIMB Niaga sees Q1 net profit soar 138 percent