Toward national food security á la the Saman dance
Tejo Wahyu Jatmiko
Today (Oct. 16), the world celebrates World Food Day for the 36th time since its inception in 1979, on the back of reports that 870 million people go to bed with empty stomachs — according to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) — and 30 million Indonesians remain undernourished.
Some experts say that Indonesia has jumped into the food trap due to the flooding in of imported foo...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- TNI commander Gatot moves closer to Muslim groups
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival