Using Indonesian resources more efficiently
By the beginning of the 21st century, the Asia-Pacific region had become the world’s largest user of natural resources, surpassing North America and Europe. The region’s population growth, increase in affluence and technological progress contributed to the increasing use of resources. A rapid shifting of the regional economy from an agrarian to industrial footing has changed the traditional wa...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation