When special needs require special solutions
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia's educational system is often the subject of criticism compared to the needs of a highly skilled workforce. Among the nation’s hard working teachers are those entrusted with the task of assisting the development of children with special needs, for whom education is even harder to access. The Jakarta Post's Nani Afrida compiled the following report.
A boy sits in his wheelchair,...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Duterte's duty: Unite ASEAN and push for early Code of Conduct in the South China Sea