When special needs require special solutions
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia's educational system is often the subject of criticism compared to the needs of a highly skilled workforce. Among the nation’s hard working teachers are those entrusted with the task of assisting the development of children with special needs, for whom education is even harder to access. The Jakarta Post's Nani Afrida compiled the following report.
A boy sits in his wheelchair,...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears