When special needs require special solutions
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia's educational system is often the subject of criticism compared to the needs of a highly skilled workforce. Among the nation’s hard working teachers are those entrusted with the task of assisting the development of children with special needs, for whom education is even harder to access. The Jakarta Post's Nani Afrida compiled the following report.
A boy sits in his wheelchair,...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018