National scene: Government to ban outsourcing
The Jakarta Post
Denpasar: Manpower and Transmigration Minister Muhaimin Iskandar says that the government will issue a new regulation abolishing labor outsourcing by the end of October.
“The regulation will be issued as soon as possible ... No later than the end of October,” Muhaimin said here on Tuesday.
The announcement came after huge labor strikes halted production at several industrial park...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence