National scene: Government to ban outsourcing
The Jakarta Post
Denpasar: Manpower and Transmigration Minister Muhaimin Iskandar says that the government will issue a new regulation abolishing labor outsourcing by the end of October.
“The regulation will be issued as soon as possible ... No later than the end of October,” Muhaimin said here on Tuesday.
The announcement came after huge labor strikes halted production at several industrial park...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police