National scene: Government to ban outsourcing
The Jakarta Post
Denpasar: Manpower and Transmigration Minister Muhaimin Iskandar says that the government will issue a new regulation abolishing labor outsourcing by the end of October.
“The regulation will be issued as soon as possible ... No later than the end of October,” Muhaimin said here on Tuesday.
The announcement came after huge labor strikes halted production at several industrial park...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects