Issues of the day: SBY receives knighthood in UK
The Jakarta Post
Oct. 30, p. 2
During his three-day visit to the United Kingdom, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is to be given a prestigious honor by Queen Elizabeth II, in spite of a plan by activists for Papua to make a “citizens arrest” against him.
The title given by the Queen may make activists think twice about arresting Yudhoyono. The Queen is expected to bestow the Honorary Knights Gr...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song