Issues of the day: SBY receives knighthood in UK
The Jakarta Post
Oct. 30, p. 2
During his three-day visit to the United Kingdom, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is to be given a prestigious honor by Queen Elizabeth II, in spite of a plan by activists for Papua to make a “citizens arrest” against him.
The title given by the Queen may make activists think twice about arresting Yudhoyono. The Queen is expected to bestow the Honorary Knights Gr...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film