Issues of the day: SBY receives knighthood in UK
The Jakarta Post
Oct. 30, p. 2
During his three-day visit to the United Kingdom, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is to be given a prestigious honor by Queen Elizabeth II, in spite of a plan by activists for Papua to make a “citizens arrest” against him.
The title given by the Queen may make activists think twice about arresting Yudhoyono. The Queen is expected to bestow the Honorary Knights Gr...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- France begins voting in presidential poll amid high security
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Indonesian students win top honors at science competition in Germany