Singapore Formula 1: Seconds away from victory
The Jakarta Post
A roaring sound from Formula One cars broke was heard around at the Marina Bay’s that weekend night.
It was not any regular weekend in Singapore. Motor sports and entertainment lovers around the globe knew that the sounds meant that the long wait was over.
That particular night, thousands of spectators of Singtel Singapore Grand Prix 2012 had the best night of their lives after wi...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage