Singapore Formula 1: Seconds away from victory
The Jakarta Post
A roaring sound from Formula One cars broke was heard around at the Marina Bay’s that weekend night.
It was not any regular weekend in Singapore. Motor sports and entertainment lovers around the globe knew that the sounds meant that the long wait was over.
That particular night, thousands of spectators of Singtel Singapore Grand Prix 2012 had the best night of their lives after wi...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers