Singapore Formula 1: Seconds away from victory
The Jakarta Post
A roaring sound from Formula One cars broke was heard around at the Marina Bay’s that weekend night.
It was not any regular weekend in Singapore. Motor sports and entertainment lovers around the globe knew that the sounds meant that the long wait was over.
That particular night, thousands of spectators of Singtel Singapore Grand Prix 2012 had the best night of their lives after wi...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash