Singapore Formula 1: Seconds away from victory
The Jakarta Post
A roaring sound from Formula One cars broke was heard around at the Marina Bay’s that weekend night.
It was not any regular weekend in Singapore. Motor sports and entertainment lovers around the globe knew that the sounds meant that the long wait was over.
That particular night, thousands of spectators of Singtel Singapore Grand Prix 2012 had the best night of their lives after wi...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death