REDD+: Greening the market or marketing nature?
When talking about nature, economists and conservationists used to speak different languages and conceptions. The former would emphasize on how humans can maximize the extraction of resources that nature is offering, while the latter would focus on how humans have to protect nature from overexploitation.
Recently, the demarcation between the two groups somehow started to vanish with the em...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase