SBY urges region to consolidate democracy
The Jakarta Post
Say cheese!: Leaders, ministers and representatives from across the globe attending the Bali Democracy Forum (BDF) pose for a group photo after the opening ceremony in Nusa Dua, Bali, on Thursday. The leaders are (from second left to second right, first row), Papua New Guinean Prime Minister Peter O’Neill, Timor Leste Prime Minister Xanana Gusmao, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Brunei Da...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival