SBY urges region to consolidate democracy
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Say cheese!: Leaders, ministers and representatives from across the globe attending the Bali Democracy Forum (BDF) pose for a group photo after the opening ceremony in Nusa Dua, Bali, on Thursday. The leaders are (from second left to second right, first row), Papua New Guinean Prime Minister Peter O’Neill, Timor Leste Prime Minister Xanana Gusmao, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Brunei Da...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty